Nurse Life Maxi™ Professional Healthcare Utility Apron
Struggling with "Overstuffed Scrub Pockets" or the "Lab Coat Pocket Hustle"?
Are you TIRED of bulging, crowded pockets with your hospital mobile battling for space with your pens, reports, money and flushes?
Are you SICK of your bulging scrub pockets looking like you're storing up nuts for the winter?
Do you want a fun, liquid-repellent protective cover to keep your scrubs in pristine condition for years to come while giving you plenty of comfortable room for your work support tools?
Well look no further - We have the perfect answer for your crowded pocket problem!! With the added plus of water-proof, lightweight cover and comfort.
Molly's Aprons has custom-designed this lightweight, waterproof apron for medical professionals in all ranges of nursing to help you deliver hands-free help to your patients (human and animal), protect your scrubs and rescue you from the pocket hustle while looking professional & polished at the same time.
Our aprons are not only stylish but most importantly will help you provide quality care while looking chic!!
- Protective waterproof design - guards against spills and bio-hazards
- Ideal for carrying medical and personal supplies (pens, paper, tape, mobile phones, scissors, wallets, flushes, etc.)
- 7 spacious pockets safely organize your medical tools (e.g. scissors, tape, pen lights, mobile phones, pens)
- Sturdy canvas belt and secure clasp allows adjustable fit
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and adjustable neck and waist
- One Size Fits All - Men and Women (XS-XXL)
- Adjustable belt fits up to 49 inch waist
- Dimensions : 23 inches tall, 21.5 inches wide
- Easy-care (Machine Wash - Hang Dry)
- Constructed with strong, lightweight, cool and waterproof canvas fabric
- Shoulder straps are padded & double sewn for extra comfort
- Color : Navy Blue + Black Trim. Red and white accents
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low or hang dry preferred
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low iron as needed at a maximum of 200° F
We Also Recommend
Health Care News Shortie™ Apron (Unisex)
Molly's Cartoon Care Maxi™ Professional Medical Utility Apron